As far as the adoption goes -
What a difference a few weeks makes!!! We've started the home study process! Woo hoo!! After many unanswered emails/phone calls to our social worker we finally connected on February 17th. I was going to be in Spokane anyway for a show on the 19th so we had our first meeting then! I was so nervous! Thankfully Matt was able to go along too -thanks Brianna for babysitting on such short notice!
God's hand, as always was all over this! We're out of town the first half of March & she's out of town the last half of March.....but we were able to squeeze in all our meetings before we leave! yeah! it'll be a crazy 2 weeks - but when isn't it crazy at the Ross house??!?!
Meanwhile we've been chipping away at everything we're going to need to submit the Dossier. I'm waiting for the weather to improve to take the outside picture of the house - although maybe I should use the one from when we bought the place...hmmm....good idea! We have to submit 2 "posed" family photos - from 2 separate occasions! Who knew that could be so hard - the boys desperately need haircuts - so have to wait for that. We also have to submit at least 4 pictures of our family out & about. Of course everything has to be recent - hopefully we'll get some fun ones when we're in Palm Springs in 10 days!!! YEAH!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment