Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Perfect Match

I had spoken in church some months back about how we had 4 gorgeous, healthy, wonderful boys & how I felt guilty asking for 1 more.....

Well, Steve approached me after church today. He told me that he really felt God wanted him to tell me that I shouldn't feel guilty. But that God had made a promise to the first parents of our little angel. He promised them that He would take care of her. We are the fulfillment of that promise. We are the answer to a mothers prayer....to a fathers desperate plea....I was so overwhelmed....that God could use us in such a mighty way. I was so humbled. I was so at peace - in fact I've never felt more at peace in my life!!!

Of course I stood there with alligator tears running off my chin....and I am praying so hard that her first parents have as much peace giving her up as we have about receiving her. I can't even imagine....

So we're a perfect match - she needed a family to love her & we needed a little girl to love....I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU BABY!!! I am so sorry you have to go through so much - but God has PROMISED He'll take care of you!!!

No comments: