Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Having fun!!!

Sorry this is sideways - but it was WAY too cute not to post! Little Princess having a tantrum - followed by her fake laugh....I'm giggling just thinking about it! So crane your head sideways - or turn the laptop - it's worth it!!!!!



She is so very content! And if she's not it's typically b/c nap time is nearing!!!! I'm wondering if I paid my debt to toddler-dom with my 4 not so content boys....I'm hoping so!!!

Here's my "bathing beauties." This kids LOVES water....sounds like a few other Ross' I know ;)


The boys ADORE her!!! And she thinks they're pretty great too - especially when they give her rides.
We even got brave and went camping last weekend. It was so FUN! I'm so bummed I didn't get a pic of her hair post-bike helmet. Oh it gives a new definition to helmet hair!!! She LOVED LOVED LOVED the slide! And thought riding around on Daddy's back for 3 hours was pretty great too.




I am still so amazed at how she just FITS! I know I shouldn't be. Look at how creation "just fits" - and that's the same God that orchestrated our family.....but it's still exciting to see God HERE, in OUR FAMILY!!! YEAH!

2 comments:

Aaron & Laura said...

If you guys are ever looking for some camping buddies, give us a holler!
Glad to see so much joy in your family! Miss you guys!

Lara said...

Cute! Hey thank you for listing your reasons for choosing Ethiopia on your sidebar. We are beginning an Ethiopian adoption soon and I am so tired of answering the "Why Ethiopia?" question.