Matt & I figured out a long time ago that one of the main reasons we work is so we can vacation!!!
So we decided to spend Spring Break in Canada - Lake Okanagan to be exact. It was within driving distance & our hotel was right on the lake....we was really a good excuse to spend some quality time together as a family :) yeah!
The weather was in the 50's - so we had fun hiking...of course Caleb, Ellie, and Gabe ?!?!? needed some "help" with the hiking...poor Ben - he only weighs 5 lbs more than Gabe!
It was a good thing Caleb had drawn a "map" of where we were supposed to go - he had to pull it out & consult it quite a few times on our hike.
We visited a farm where they made goat cheese & goat milk gelato. Gabe & Ellie had fun walking on their deck :)
Ellie was mad - she wanted more gelato!
Look Mom - no feet!!!
It was a fabulous. Lots of relaxing, swimming, playing, watching movies, and mom even brought her newest cook book (I have an addiction - I think even the thought of yummy food makes me happy!). I made 6 new recipes out of it - a new record for any of my multitude of cook books!







1 comment:
Everyone looks so content and happy. :)
Post a Comment