The judge had us ALL walk in to his court room. I capitalize ALL because Mom invited almost all of Colfax! I know I'm a pretty big deal around here - but I didn't know that THEY all knew. The judge was relieved to see us - he'd had a bad day taking care of bad people. He said it was super nice to have something as great as ME to end his week with.
It went pretty quick. Mom said I was super good to sit on her lap so quietly. She'd told me we were having cake when we got home - I sure didn't want to mess THAT up. AND it was a Happy Cake from the Knox' - they love me so much!!!!
All in all it was a super fun day with lots of super fun people over after for dinner & cake! Mom & Dad tell me all the time how blessed they are to have me for their daughter....and I tell them they're right - I'm pretty darn great ;)







1 comment:
Congratulations!!! It's exciting when the US governement finally sees it the way we always have! We are so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment