Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

!!!!!

Our first care package to B & B is on it's WAY!!!!

I'm so excited! SWEET Kelly Putty from Ordinary Hero (www.ordinaryhero.com) is bringing it over for us!!!!! She is so crazy generous to do that as it was quite a bag full of stuff :) We sent over some toys, a shirt for each of them & a photo album of us....they're going to see us for the FIRST TIME this WEEK!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Is it crazy to love some one so much even when you don't really KNOW them? I guess what I do know is enough....they're children of God and He's chosen us to be their mom & dad on this earth....I guess I don't need to know much more than that.

I keep PINCHING myself! I get to have 7 kids! While most people think I'm insane....I feel so BLESSED! We were down to just 3 at home the other day & the house felt EMPTY! and we have a small house!

I can't WAIT to find out what the kids think of us!!! In the meantime we're trying out names....we'll definitely keep their ET names for their middle names & in the event that's what they want to be called - yeah - but to give them an american option is good too....and we want to keep the first letter the same, obviously their birth mom liked that :)

So far on the list is -
Lucas & Lillian
Marcus & Marian
Andrew & Ava
Jordan & Jasmine
We really want a Biblical name for the boy & a super girl-y name for the girl!

Any suggestions????

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Exciting!!! Justin and I like Andrew and Ava!:) Ava and Ellie sound cute together!

ajshaw said...

WOW!!! SO happy for you!!! We have an application on our table, but IF you get a chance, give us the details for this agency. :)

Mandie Joy said...

I live in Uganda and am the foster mom of 7 month old twins, who I named Eli & Ellie. Other names I tried out were Lucas & Lilly and Zach & Zoe.


Eli is hiv+, which is how I found your blog in the first place. Thanks for the video you just posted sharing your story. It's always amazing to realize just how many people are doing hiv+ adoption!

Mandie
www.mandiejoy.com