Needless to say we are having a fabulous time! The kids have really settled in. Andrew is telling us lots of stories from Ethiopia. Their English has exploded! He wants to read everything and loves to spell stuff and have me try to figure it out. My favorite so far is this - jistn bbr. You guessed it! Justin Bieber!
I can't even wait until Christmas! Everyday we get the count down of days to go! I made them each a book of pictures from Ethiopia. they love to look at pictures. Two years ago I had made mugs for each of the boys with a collage of pictures of them for that year. I finally got around to making one for Ellie and did one for Andrew and Lillie too. The boys love theirs and are constantly using them and looking at the pictures. In fact, Andrew recognized one of the pics on the mug as one I had put in the photo album I had sent to him. It should be fun!!!!
We got to visit my dear friend Rockelle this week! She adopted Amariah from Ethiopia the same time we adopted Ellie. It's been a HUGE blessing to walk this journey with her! We were best friends in high school and I remember why I love her so much, she awesome!
She has really taken the hair thing seriously. Her daughters hair is fabulous! She inspired me to do my girls too. I think my girls were inspired too because Ellie was willing to sit for 8 hours to get hers done!
And here are the results!!!!!



Rockelles friend Jen helped too!

Our inspiration! Beautiful Amariah.

We stopped at the Seattle aquarium on our way home.









There's never a dull moments around here!!!!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad







No comments:
Post a Comment