Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just 2 steps to go!!!


We're SOOOO close! I can't believe it! But first - let me tell you about meeting Nicole Wiegold! She's our family coordinator at the America World home office. Matt & I got to stop in last week and meet her while we were in Virginia for Premier stuff. She's FANTASTIC! It was such a treat to get to meet all the people behind the *magic*! They have such a heart for God & for these children - it was sooooo great to get to meet her :)

As far as our paperwork goes - we're just waiting to hear back from USCIS (immigration). They have to approve us to bring an orphan into the states. It could be anywhere from a 2 week to a 12 week wait - wanna guess what we're prayin' for!?!?!? We're having everything notarized tomorrow and then we have to send it to Olympia so that can certify that the Notary really is a Notary! (every i is dotted and t is crossed, folks!!!) Please join me in praying that everything will be completed exactly in God's timing :) I KNOW that our dossier will be completed at exactly the time to put us in line to receive EXACTLY the child HE has for us - not a family sooner, or a family later :) This is FOREVER and I am FINALLY to the point where I'm realizing what's another month? Of course I'm as anxious as ever to get her as soon as possible - yet I'm completely at peace that everything will happen exactly in God's timing - which is quite a relief for Matt since he kind of messed up getting his employment verification letter from the Coast Guard!!! ha!!!

No comments: