PLEASE click on this link & read Katie's lastest post!!!! She is 20 years old & MOVING MOUNTAINS in Uganda....I am sooooo humbled!!!
http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/2009/08/it-is-my-16th-birthday-and-i-am-eating.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
What an inspirational story. It is amazing to see how God is working in your life and your baby girls life. Thank you for sharing!
Hi Jill. I did a little research on the AWAA YG to find your blog here. I have an email in to Caitlin asking AW to start a new AWAA Special Needs/HIV+ YG. I'm hoping their answer will be yes and those families like ours can connect there. So far I don't know of any other families that are pursuing HIV adoptions right now. I don't even know if other HIV postiive kids have come home (it may be those families decided to keep their status private) but I'd love to connect with you more as we travel this road together!
Many blessings,
Jen
Post a Comment