Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Alright already!!!

I know, I know, it's pictures that you want!!!! So here she is :)

BEFORE she's had her hair "done"!

She's figured out the how to go UP the stairs & we send our "caleb" retreiver to bring her back! Notice how he has to put his knee into it! She's 22 lbs - that 1/2 of what he weighs....I'd be huffin' if I was movin' 1/2 my weight too!

During a break in the mid-morning drum lesson from big brother - which she LOVED by the way!

We have yet to find ANYTHING she won't eat. Today it was a minimum of 2 cups of cheerios - spread out through the day. 4 - 8oz bottles. 2 bananas. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and carrots for dinner - that was 1 hour after the last banana. And we thought we'd have to take out a second on the house to feed the BOYS! ha!

But my fav pic of the day is our "hunter" with big brothers BB gun and shorts. It was 37 degrees today. But his new John Deere hat from Gramma & Grandpa kept him plenty warm!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Jill, thank you so much for your kind words! It is such a blessing to hear that Addy's journey is inspiring other families to bring special kiddos home. That means SO much to us! Your family is beautiful, and I was just thinking the other day how happy everyone looks in the photos with Ellie. She must be such a joy to your family! I'll be following your blog to watch her progress!