Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

More Pictures!

More pictures of our Pretty Princess!!!

She's been FULL of giggles & smiles...until I pull out the camera! I got a few good ones in the last couple days though!

She fell asleep on Ben this morning!!! He thought that was so cool!

Caleb took this one - I LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Kristyn said...

Adorable photos Jill! We like you guys!

The Joneses

Positively Orphaned said...

Look at those pudgy hands! She is so cute. Looks like you've been having fun dressing her :)

Aaron & Laura said...

So sweet! It looks like she completed the perfect family!!

Hope you guys are doing well!

ajshaw said...

hey, come on now... I told Winnie she had to be four to get her ears pierced and you are totally showing me up!!! She looks great!! can't wait to see the ears.