What her big brother do to her while they're "watching" her!
Not to worry - they do it to themselves too :)
We have a WINNER!!! Jack won first place out of all 6th graders in the County for his interpretive speech of Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death." He had to memorize it & present it in front of the judges. A perfect score was 75...he got 75!!! Way to rouse those boys to war.....just like at home! ha!
All AAAAAA BBBBBBOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDD!
Oh yeah! Thanks brother - I love laundry basket rides :)
And finally - the real reason they don't let 1 year olds have baby's.....(make sure to mute the music on the side bar - this one is worth listening too)
because they won't let anyone else help!!!







3 comments:
WHat a sweet little Easter bunny. I wish she would hop over to our house for a visit!!! Miss you guys!!
Abigail
OMG! I think the ET courts give all babies b-days in sept. Our girls were given the same say on Sept. 14. Their birth mother told me their real birthdates! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you in April!!!!
She is such a cutie pie!!! We have been thinking about you all. I am glad to see that all big brothers get discouraged when their sisters want to do something on their own! Miss you all. Take care. Love and blessings, Kim
Post a Comment