Where has the time GONE?!?!?!
Elle I can't even believe you've been with us over 4 MONTHS! It seems like you've always been here!!! I can't imagine my life without you in it :)
You're practically running everywhere. You LOVE the animals! That's quite a change from when you first came home. We have 2 little kittens & you're quite proud of yourself when you can manage to catch one & walk around with him.....amazingly enough neither Bert nor Ernie seem to mind much! You love to throw things in the garbage. You'll grab my hand & drag me over to your high chair when you're hungry. Your favorite breakfast is yogurt with cheerios mixed in. You INSIST on eating everything with a utensil - although sometimes you'll use your hands to put the food on your spoon :)
You're still not a big fan of anyone talking to you while Mom's holding you. In fact you'll shake your head "no" and bat their hand away if they try to touch you. Should we sit down and have a chat with them you'll climb off my lap and with in 5 minutes be over "chatting" away with your new friend!
Ellianna - I can't even IMAGINE life without you!!! You're such an incredible, kind, loving, FUN person to be around....and you're not even 2 (maybe it's BECAUSE you're not 2 that you're all these things! ha! But I bet you're even wonderful when you're 2!!!)
I love you Princess!!!
Mommy







3 comments:
Love seeing the pics of her. She is soooo beautiful. I am glad she is doing so well for you. We think of you all often. We miss you guys. Nick wants me to have you say hi to the guys for him. He loved spending time with them!!we love and miss you. Blessings and prayers, Kim
Sweet update Jill! Her little grin couldn't look happier!
Oh man, she is so alive and beautiful!!! I can't believe we've been home 4 months, but then like you said, life doesn't seem possible without them!!! Praise the Lord!!He is so good!!
The SHaw's
Post a Comment