Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

5 MONTHS?!?!?!

Where has the time gone???? Ellie has filled our days with all the fun of a toddler under foot :) She's curious about EVERYTHING & LOVES LOVES LOVES to do whatever "bad" thing her big brothers have done.....like spit, or yell, or run away when Mom calls!

I'm dying to write more - but at the risk of waiting to post these FABULOUS pics - I'll write more later!!!



4 comments:

Eve said...

She's so adorable. Her smile makes me smile too :D

Bethany said...

That fence picture is SO darling!

Crazy Roots in Africa said...

Can you just send her to me in a box so I can squeeze all that precious chunky chocolate?
MISS YOU!!!! Love yall!
Gina - AWAA Travel Buddy

Unknown said...

She is so sweet. She is beautiful!!!!!! Thanks for the pictures. Love seeing how she is growing. Miss you all. Love and blessings, Kim