My sweetie got me the BEST anniversary gift - I don't know *where* he got the great idea from - but isn't it cute??? I've been wanting a special something to wear all the time to remind me of Ellie. So he got me a 24" chain so I can tuck it down in my shirt with a starfish (see starfish story a few blogs earlier) and her name. I LOVE it!
We got to hit the river for the first time this year!!! It was a bit chilly - but lots of fun. Here's Caleb with his friend Hayden - in the "hot tub".
ahhhhh....to be THIS relaxed......
or THIS relaxed! He quite often falls asleep on the lawn mower or tractor....it's really the only time he sits still long enough :)







1 comment:
OMG!!! How thoughtful of Matt!! I love it! And I love Caleb's boots...He is getting WAY to big! Tell them all to stop growing!!
Post a Comment