Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WHAAAAA!!!!

I about fell out of the car when I realized the envelope I was holding was from USCIS (we're waiting on 1 last piece of paper from them - our I-171!!!)......I burnt rubber turning into the driveway screaming to Matt - we got a letter from IMMIGRATION!!!!! I don' think the car was completely in park when I jumped out of the door & ripped the envelope open.....whaaaaaa!!!! Apparently Matt's fingerprints didn't go thru :( and they gave him a return appointment for June 23!?!?!?!?!!? I ABSOLUTELY realize God is COMPLETELY in control of the timing of everything...but really....3 more weeks?!?!?!?! That said, Matt is planning to drive up to the USCIS office in Spokane (where we got our prints done) tomorrow and beg them to redo them then. They seemed very easy going about it last time, which is probably why his prints didn't go thru - he said the guy was talking to him the whole time!!!!

No comments: