Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy 1 month DTEiversary!!!


I can't believe it's been 1 month since our paperwork got shipped to Ethiopia!!! Since we don't have any pictures of our physical pregnancy with Ellie we thought we'd still have pictures to show her of how we anticipated her arrival!!!

Auntie Julie & Uncle Pete - Colby & Macy, AND Auntie Lisa & Uncle Kirk - Annika & Erik - and of course all her real brothers & mom & dad. It was fun!!!


Our July has pretty much consisted of swim practice, swim meets, and washing towels so we can take them to said practice or meets....so I thought I'd include a few pictures of that too!!!

This is Jack's relay team.
This is Ben's relay team.

This is Gabe's relay team.
And not to be left out - Caleb..."surfing" or something at the Asotin Water Park!! I promise he wasn't the one who caused the "code brown" in the wave pool!!!

No comments: