My BESTEST friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD (next to Matt of course) is going to come to ET WITH us!!!! I can't even believe it!!!! God continues to ROCK MY WORLD!!! We asked my sister (a.k.a. bestest friend in the whole wide world) 3 days ago if she would come to ET with us.......she fell over dead & then told me that she's been thinking how fantastic it would be to go with us - but couldn't think of how to wrangle herself an invite!?!?!!!? CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????? I'm to the point where I'll believe ANYTHING!! She never breathed a word of it to me.....how can you say there is no God???? He laid it on our hearts to ask her!!! Of course the story gets better - her family said YES!!! You HAVE to go!!! Even when she told her husband how expensive the plane ticket was going to be....he paused just a half a second & said - if you're supposed to go we'll find the money!!! So needless to say we're going to do the worlds LARGEST jewelry fundraiser in November & pray prAY PRAY that we'll have a big enough show to buy her ticket!!! oh oh - AND use the free jewelry to pick out gifts for the nannies at the orphanage!?!?!?! I'm DYING here!!! God continuously overwhelms me!!!!!
So here's a GIGANTIC thank you to my FABULOUS sister....I love you so much!! I can't imagine my life without you in it! Thanks for putting up with all my craziness! all my kids! all my hairbrained ideas! my making fun of your undies! my non-horsie-ness and inability to buck a bale of hay!! You've loved me in it all & through it all!!! I ADORE YOU!!!!! I can't believe God chose YOU to be my sister - I'm so blessed!!! I can't wait for Ellie to meet the BEST AUNT EVER!!! and I'm secretly praying that God will bring an amazing sister someday into Ellie's life too ;)
I thought a few photos would be appropriate!!!

Post sailing- it was a VERY windy day!

Before I knew we'd live here too! At the top of the grade above Lewiston/Clarkston.

In mom & dad's front yard - saying good-bye :( thus the sad teary eyes!

Eating the best pizza EVER in Brooklyn!!

She loves me so much she went to my 10 year high school reunion when Matt couldn't make it!

At the Jack & Gabe's birthday costume party!

On the ferry after seeing ALL the sights in NYC!

Skiing (well eating lunch actually) on Mt Baker!

It was sooo much fun to share the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island with you :)

At the Spokane airport welcoming Justin back from overseas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment