In honor of Jack's 12th birthday - here's 12 things I LOVE about Jack (in no special order)!!
1. I love that he can lose himself in a good book AND remember every detail AND share every detail with you so you feel like you've read the book too - this comes in handy for long road trips!
2. I love that he's always looking for new things to try - soccer, tae kwon do, baseball, swimming, wrestling, summer biology, basketball, boy scouts, youth group! He is definitely his mommy's son in that way!
3. I love that he adores donuts as much as I do!
4. I love that he's as excited about his sister from Ethiopia as I am! I can't wait to share this trip with you Jack!
5. I love that he loves a good worship service as much as I do! He sings at the top of his voice & doesn't care what anyone around him thinks.
6. I love that he is so sensitive to God's leading. He really felt like God told him that it would be ok if Ellie was HIV+ b/c she needs a home & people to love her too....oh I cried when he told me that one...and so did he!
7. I love how much fun he is to hang out with! He loves watching movies, eating out, going to book stores....pretty much everything I love - except shopping....we're praying Ellie will enjoy that like I do!
8. I love how friendly he is with everyone. He is so confident & can talk to anyone - pretty much about anything!
9. I love that when I was in my American Girl doll phase - he was excited to go to the store & help me pick them out!
10. I love how curious he is. He loves to read his science, history, and how to blow things up book - just for fun!
11. I love that he's always up for anything. Hey Jack - do you want to ________? And he'll say yes!
12. I love that of all the moms in the world - God chose ME to be his mom!!! I am so honored & grateful!
You're an AMAZING person Jack!!! I can't WAIT to see all that God has in store for you!!!
Love,
Mom







1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful boy you have there! Happy birthday, Jack!
Post a Comment