I can't even believe it!!! I'm pinching myself!!!!
We got to send our first care package off! Of course I boo-hooed thinking she'll be touching the same things I've been touching.....I am SOOOOO pregnant!
Here's what we sent: a family photo album, a farm picture book, the first outfit I ever bought for her back in Nov 08 (!), an Elmo phone, and a greeting card where you can record a message :)
I had also bought the toddler banana puffs to go in it - but her big brother Caleb got into them!!!! A house full of food & he has to steal his poor little orphan sisters TODDLER food!!! I guess it's to be expected :)







1 comment:
Sweet looking care package.:) Too funny about the banana puffs! :)
p.s.(I put the new CODE for the positively adopted site on my blog. it might be easier for you to grab the badge now.)
Post a Comment