Can you hear the screaming!!!!! I had NO idea! Out of left field...there it was sitting in my inbox....subject: Court Date. I about passed out dead!
May 20th!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
To say I'm a bit excited would be a giant understatement.
I'm soooooooo relieved. God's timing is PERFECT as always. My list of things to do before the trip was almost completed....because as you can guess I've been mostly worthless ever since that email arrived. God knew I needed to make some serious headway on that list...in fact I'd even joked that was what He was waiting on! Ha!
I'm so relieved because now when I bring the kids back to the orphanage I can tell them 6 weeks! Only 6 weeks and mom and dad will be BACK!!!!!!!! And Lord willing they'll be home for the better part of the summer! Oh I felt so greedy asking for that. But it would be so nice to get to just hang out and be a family before the craziness of the school year sets in.....yeah yeah yeah!!!!!! While it's still a possibility we won't pass court the first time.....and/or our wait for an embassy date gets drawn out (the avg wait right now is 4.5 weeks).....I absolutely with all my heart believe and know that Gods timing on them coming home will be perfect....and above all else, THAT is my prayer....
Stay tuned!!!! My next blog will be from Ethiopia!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
It is always so exciting to see how God works out every little thing! Congrats to all of you. I will be praying for your court date on May 20th. His timing is perfect! Praise God!!! Love and blessings, Kim
Post a Comment