Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We made it!!!

We are all here...safe and sound..even all the bags! We had one small canister of formula break open, but other than that it's all good!!!

Craig and cayenne meet their kids first...hopefully in the morning. Theres talk of another family coming in at 7:45 and us waiting for the...which I don't mind...but then going out to LUNCH and THEN off to the transition home. Don't these people know that these adoptive families are FAR to excited and nervous to eat anything!?!?! They tortured us with food last time we were here too!
After we play at the awaa transition home with Craig and caylenes kids we will come back to the guest house and then travel with the CCI people to my kids orphanage...and hopefully bring them back with us to the hotel!!!!!
I can't wait! I had a mild panic attack about an hour before we landed in addis. My heart was beating out of my chest and I was sweating like CRAZY! I don't think I have ever realized how much Matt balances out my emotions.....but a lot of praying and a few deep breaths later I was mostly ok.....I wonder how I will hold up tomorrow? Please pray for a calm spirit to wash over me...I don't want to scare the kids or miss even a second of anything!

Next episode.....our first meeting!!!!!!!!!! YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Julie said...

I can hardly wait to hear how it went. I have been thinking about you constantly, wondering what you were doing at this moment, what time is it in ET, are you with the kids yet, have the Knoxs' met their kids yet, etc, etc....
Ohhhhh, I wish I were with you.
What did B&B think of you? They are a little older than Ellie was, do they understand a little better?
Ahhh this is killing me, I am constantly checking your facebook, blog, email. I'm not getting ANY thing done around here, not that it really matters since it has mostly just been raining sideways.
I can't wait to hear more! I work tonight, so you better post SOMETHING so that I can get some work done!
Love you all lots!
Julie

Just Julia said...

so excited -0\ hope it is going well:)

ajshaw said...

Can't wait to hear how the meeting goes!!! So excited for you!!
Abigail

Anonymous said...

I keep checking for updates, updates, updates!! What an amazing time you must be having. You are all in my prayers and I can't wait to hear about it all.

Blessings, Priscilla