Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

How it all started...

I can't believe it!! We've finally made a decision! We've been praying for over a year on the direction to take in regards to growing our family.....who knew it would be Ethiopia!?!?! A year ago I'd have said it would be the "old fashioned way"...get pregnant and have a baby :)


Now here we are....yeah!! I can't even describe how I feel about it all....it's very similar to "popping positive" on a pregnancy test!! I'm giddy and scared and excited and nervous all at the same time. I want to shout it from the mountain tops - I'm going to be a MOM ....AGAIN!!! and then get to retell the story of how we got here....it's AWESOME! I feel so blessed that God picked US. We're going to have a BABY!! YEAH!!!

No comments: