So after a ridiculous amount of time online looking at adoption agencies.....I didn't make it to bed before 1 am for over a week! We settled on America World. It was the agency my best friend had gone through. It was agency that Steven Curtis Chapman went through - woohoo! and it they had a great info packet with a video and they were quick to respond by phone with all my other questions.
So the first step was to send in the application - with $250....so it needed to wait until payday - November 10th. I knew you could do it online, but I thought it would be neat to fill it out and take a picture of us putting it in the mail.....so we stayed up late one more night and filled out the whole thing - it's very involved!!!
Well what do you know....we awakened the next morning to "HELP - Caleb just poured a whole gallon of milk in his cereal bowl".....and the application was in the splash zone.....Matt looked at me with a grimace and asked me if I was "sure"......
Needless to say I used the milk soaked form to enter all the info on line....I wanted to take a picture of me hitting the send button....but no one wanted to take it :( boo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment