God is hysterical!!! I'm almost laughing as I type this!!
What do you know - my best friend from high school - Rockelle Ruiter is 1 month ahead of us in their Ethiopian adoption process!!! How amazing!!! I'm so excited to share this with her. We were such dear friends for so long....I'm excited to rekindle that friendship!!!
God is GOOD!!!
YEAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Robyn forwarded your blog to me. How exciting! Congratulations, etc! It'll be fun to observe your journey.
Funny thing, I wrote a story for the faithwriters.com writing challenge a few weeks ago that kind of relates. Here's the link, if you're interested: http://www.faithwriters.com/wc-article-level3-previous.php?id=26543
I participated in Operation Christmas Child a couple years ago & this story came out of my wondering what it might be like for the sender & recipient if they should somehow meet.
Love & best wishes from your aunt,
Anita
Post a Comment