Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Gabester is 7!!!

I can't even believe my little Gabe is 7! I tried to bribe him with pokemon cards, wii games, candy...ANYTHING if he'd just stay 6! But he wouldn't have ANY of it! So - he's now 7....7...7....I remember turning 7!!!!! So exciting!


So in tribute to my now 7 year old - 7 things I LOVE about Gabe.

1. He is GREAT at playing games! Any & all games - but especially card games. He'll even play my hand for me.....but I seem to lose a lot that way.

2. He is super helpful! He loves doing his chores & helping around the house. While he's not too fond of taking out the "chicken bucket" (scraps for the chickens) he does love bringing in their eggs.

3. He still loves to snuggle. The only problem with the snuggle at bedtime is that mom too often falls asleep too :)

4. He can pray!!!! This boy is going to grow up to be one amazing prayer warrior. Talk about childlike faith....He knows God loves him & trusts Him to do what's best! Very inspiring.

5. He is great at EVERYTHING he tries!!! Soccer, swimming, tae kwon do, reading, math! This boy is a natural at everything! He is confident - but not cocky - the perfect combo :)

6. He knows every single pokemon & can give you detailed (I'm sure insider) information about each character - what they "revolve" in to, how they revolve, etc, etc, etc. It makes weeding the garden go so fast when you're listening to all the pokemon in's & out's. I will even rent him out if you need to get some weeding done. He's very entertaining!

7. He is so much fun to be around! He loves to laugh & have fun. He loves to play games & watch movies. BOOKS - he could be read too FOREVER!!! He is always happy & ready to have a fun day. I REALLY love spending time with him!!!

Happy Birthday my little ANGEL!!!! I'm so glad God brought you into my life!!!

Love - Mom

No comments: