Sigh.....the beginning of ANOTHER week with no news of a court date.....I can't believe it's been over a MONTH since we've seen her sweet face!!! I can't believe the Kavanaugh family will get to meet our little angel in 2 days!!! They're the family that brought over Ellie's first care package. I know I'm way emotional here (I'm practically 9 months "pregnant"!!!) - but it makes me tear up when I think that she'll be touching the same things I touched!!!
Ellie's shower is next Saturday, Nov 14th - I'm DYING to have new pictures of her for the shower! The Kavanaugh's get back on the 13th.....join me in praying they'll have time to send me Ellie's pictures!!!!
We worked like CRAZY on her room! I can't wait to post pictures. Caylene is just finishing up the quilt she made for her bed! It's so CUTE!!! We even set up a crib for her in our room - and I made a giraffe print sheet for it - of course :) I can't seem to get enough of just sitting in her room - or standing next to her crib - dreaming, praying....What is our life going to be like when she gets here? How drastically are things going to change? Will I get to spend all day doing her hair & changing her outfits!!!???? How long until she knows I'm her mom - that I will never leave her - that her belly will always be full - that her smiles will always be returned??? call me schmoopy - I don't care!!! I can't believe I get to be her mom!!! That God would pick ME - out of the millions of other women out there - ME! I am so honored!
oh baby! I can't even WAIT to meet you!!! I'm so incredibly excited!!! I asked Ms. Brandi to give you an extra special hug & kiss from me.....and to whisper in your ear how much your family already loves you!
**I'm getting just a tiny glimpse of how much God must long for us to know how much HE loves us! Before we even knew Him - He whispered in our ear that we were loved - that we were important - that we were not alone......just the tiniest of glimpses.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment