Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Ellie's ROOM!!!!

The only thing missing is ELLIE!!!! and the GORGEOUS quilt for her bed that my dear friend Caylene is almost finished with ;)

We decided to set up her room with a twin bed - and put a crib for her in our room to use until she's older. Auntie Julie & Macy made her the super cute John Deere blanket. And yes, that's Buster sitting on her bed!

I made the valances - aren't they cute!!! My mom made her the adorable flannel quilt hanging over the chair.

I painted one of the boys' dressers & added the glass drawer pulls - I love them!!!

I LOVE how her name turned out!!!
Oh sweet girl!!! I so can't WAIT to get you home!!! All this nesting has just helped to keep me from going CRAZY waiting for you! I so hope you love it.....and if one day you decide pink isn't your favorite color - that's ok - we can paint your room purple ;)

Love - Mommy

1 comment:

karen mountain said...

The room is beautiful! I'm sure she is going to love pink! I heart is with your family as you wait for Ellie to come home to you. Jill, I am so happy for you. You are simply made to be the mom of a little girl with all of your boys!!!
Karen Mountain