It started last Thursday with a court date of DECEMBER 3rd!!!! That's only 2 weeks away!!!!
THEN it got even better - we can an update on our not-so-little one!!! Here's what Brandi said:
Dear Jill, We saw T* yesterday afternoon. Let me begin by saying she is the heaviest and chunkiest Ethiopian baby I have ever seen! I don't know how old they have told you that she is, but she is not walking and has 4 teeth on top and 2 teeth on bottom. I know this because she cried most of the time I had her. It was a combination of two things, I think. It was nearing her nap time (2-4) and she didn't feel good. Most all (probably ALL) have some sickness to contend with. She had a runny nose and a gunky sounding cough. Did I say she was a chunK! :) Be prepared for some serious lifting! I made a foot tracing for you. It might help to buy shoes for her. In case you're not sure, her name is pronounced tay hoon. I know you're having a shower on the 14th and I promise to have you some pics before then! Grace and Peace, Brandi
AND we got PICTURES!!! She is sooooo STINKIN' CUTE!!! I can't believe she's going to be MINE!!! YEAH!!!
THEN - as if my heart could take ANY more - we had the world's BEST baby shower for Ellie!!! It was fabulous!!! I know pics always speak louder than words so here's a few :)
Mom, Sandy & I "slaving" on Friday morning!
Sandy made the most BEAUTIFUL cake!!! The sides were giraffe print!!!
Mom & Jessie working on the chicken salad croissants - yum!
Everything was decorated in giraffe print & pink - just like Ellie's room!
I caught Macy trying to sample the frosting ;)
Julie was over-joyed that Ellie received a piggy bank that says on the side - saving for my first pony!!!
Auntie Jessie thought she needed a girl giraffe to go with her boy giraffe. She has quite the giraffe herd now - 6!!!
Sandy, Julie, Janice - words can't even tell you thanks enough!!! You are all FANTASTIC!!!
But I can TRY to say thanks a little bit with a super cool ETHIOPIA shirt!







No comments:
Post a Comment