So we rallied the prayer warriors tonight!!! Nothing like modern day technology to help that along :) Christie, Rockelle, Janice, Kim, Gina, Mom & Dad joined Matt and I for an "old fashioned" prayer service - via conference call!!!
Our case is in court RIGHT NOW!!! 4 of the last 5 cases to appear were delayed because of silly reasons - like someone didn't come to work that had the key to open the locked filing cabinet with all the paperwork - kind of silly!!! So we figured - it's time to call in the reinforcements!!!
We prayed for:
*a successful court date - duh!!!
*that the judge would be astounded at the completeness of all the paperwork & sign off with out a blink!!!
*all the other cases before the court today
*Ellie's transition
*our transition
*traveling mercies
*Ellie's health
*our community accepting her
*that Ellie come to know Christ & raise her children to know him
*homes for the other orphans
*that we would be the parents she needs
*that God's will be done!!!
We've prepared for rain.....but God's the only one that can make it rain. And if it rains we'll praise him....and if it doesn't rain we'll praise him!!! Blessed be the name of the LORD!!!
AMEN
So do you think I'll be able to concentrate in bible study tomorrow?!??!?!?! I'm praying we'll have the answer before then!!!! YEAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Jill,
I prayed for you and Matt and Ellie and the Ethiopian "court people" tonight on my way to work. It was really really foggy so the drive took longer, so YEAH, I got to pray for longer! Please call me ASAP as soon as you know ANYTHING!!! I will not sleep till I KNOW!!!
love you all,
Julie
Post a Comment