I am so humbled by God's grace and provision....at His ability to knit a family together...at his almost overwhelming attention to even the smallest details....
We have come SO FAR in just 5 days. We're understanding each other more and more - through english, amharic, sign language,and eyebrow language - they have THE most expressive eyebrows you've ever seen! With the added communication comes fewer temper tantrums, or at least shorter, less dramatic ones!
Craig hit the nail on the head last night when he said it takes about 1 day per year old. I told him I didn't appreciate that since tomorrow will be day 6...and I bring them back at 2pm....
With as many prayers as God has answered these past 5 days I'm going to try and act like He'll answer ALL of our prayers for next 6 weeks we're apart....why is it so hard to believe and trust that they'll be ok? that I'll be ok? I've seen God move MOUNTAINS these past 5 days. Please pray that I'll be able to keep my eyes, my heart, and my head completly on HIM. When I even think about tomorrow I start to cry....
I know God designed us mom's this way. That mother bear instinct runs deep! and I also know that His peace has always defied my understanding....even in the deepest and darkest of circumstances - He always comes through AND gives me the grace and peace to go through it too :) This will be one more thing I'll be able to add to my EXTENSIVE list of how God has taken care of me!
So my new countdown is 6 weeks! I'll be back in 6 WEEKS!!!! Please pray with us for wisdom on whether I should stay between court and embassy. They average time right now is 4.5 weeks from court until you have an embassy appointment....and it seems that when they give out the embassy appointments they're very short notice - of course you can push them back until you can get here....but if I'm already here....hmmmm....Caylene & I are going to check out a guest house a short walk away from our current guest house. The one we're at now is SUPER nice - but also quite expensive - $80/night. The one we're going to look at has rooms for $40/night & they're willing to negotiate a lower rate for a longer stay....if we ever needed wisdom...now is the time!!!!
Thank you AGAIN for all your prayers!!! We have sooooo felt them!!! Things are going VERY well with Craig & Caylene too.







No comments:
Post a Comment