Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictures FOR (not of) Ellianna!

We have to send a pictures of our home and family to Ethiopia - I thought I'd show you what they'll be seeing - hopefully VERY soon!!
Ben riding my niece's horse, Jazz.
Jack & Caleb riding bikes in Kentucky on our trip across the country! Little did we know that later that same day we'd be meeting the family that planted the seed to adopt from Ethiopia! I SO wish I'd gotten their contact info!
Caleb swimming in Palm Springs!
All the boys hanging out in Palm Springs.
I think the funniest part of this pictures is Gabe still has marshmallow stuck to his face from the smores the night before!
The wanted a picture of the room we spend the most time in - our living room!

We had to send a picture of the outside of the house too - Matt is so proud of his cows!

Hiking on Kamiak Butte last summer. I love this picture of us!

The boys hanging out in Palm Springs.

We also included the 2 family photos that I posted a few weeks back!

2 comments:

everydaylifesongs said...

Hey, I recognize a couple of those pictures! Can't wait to see you next month!

Julie said...

We love the pictures, but want to say that I can't believe you cut Jazz's face off in her picture!
Love from,
Julie and Macy