Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Settling Right In!

I can't believe she's only been home for 5 days. She is such a joy to be around!!! We spend all day smiling at her :) ahhhhhhh

That said - the jet lag is still killing me! I took a sleeping pill last night & it just made me sleepy all day too :( I've heard it's 1 day per hour of time change...I don't think I can do this for 6 more days!!! WHAAAAAA! All the mountains we climbed with this adoption & the one that does me in is the jet lag....at least my baby is home! yeah!






I LOVE MY BABY GIRL!!!!

4 comments:

ajshaw said...

I love your baby too!!! She is so sweet. I'm not glad you are going through jet lag issues... but am glad I'm not alone. I just feel like my heads not on straight :) Winnie went to the doctor last night. We left her office at 9pm with 4 shots, blood draws, tb test, and scalp sample... eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh. long doctors appointment, but she is a trooper. Miss y

Jenn said...

I can not wait to come down and meet your family. She is the truly a gift from god!

jamullins said...

Sooooooo cute!!

Aaron & Laura said...

So, I was out and about doing some blogstalking, and realize that you haven't posted in 6 days!!! Hopefully its because you are having a wonderful time with your beautiful little girl! We miss you guys and hope everything is going great! Keep in touch!