I spent the better part of tonight making sure all the bags were under 50 lbs. We have 8 bags of donations - almost 400 lbs!!! YEAH!!!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
We're getting closer!!!
The "Prune Orchard Girls" got together for Cheryl's birthday last week. She requested that instead of gifts for her - we give donations for us to take to Ethiopia! Thanks so much Cheryl & Sue & Liza & Beth!!!

I spent the better part of tonight making sure all the bags were under 50 lbs. We have 8 bags of donations - almost 400 lbs!!! YEAH!!!
I spent the better part of tonight making sure all the bags were under 50 lbs. We have 8 bags of donations - almost 400 lbs!!! YEAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That is so great about the donations!
Can I fit in one of the bags too?? Can't wait to meet my girls!!
Post a Comment