Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

On my way home....

I'm on my way home with a heavy heart but at the same time i am excited to be back!

I prayed through my tears the whole way back to the orphanage. Prayed that God would give me peace and make it an easy transition back for the kids. I was able to mostly keep it together and the kids did great! They both waved goodbye to me....i don't think I could've handled a goodbye like last time!

I'm sitting in the addis ababa airport with free wifi!!!! So thought I'd share a few more faceless pics!




They loved putting on their rain stuff and stomping in the puddles.




Sweet Zoe took one for the team and let Zena do her hair!



I had hoped to take the kids to the Sheraton swimming one more time...but it wouldn't stop raining....so we went to bongo bobs! A smaller version of chuck e cheese! The kids had a blast...duh!!!













Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Priscilla Sena-Cavalli, PsyD said...

Jill my love and prayers are with you and Matt right now. I know how hard you prayed to bring those babies home, but I also know that more than anyone else you trust that God has his plan, and that plan is perfect! I can't wait to see pictures of those perfect little faces. You have already created such a beautiful picture of them!!

The Steele Family said...

I am thankful your trip home went well. I know it was hard leaving your precious jewels in Ethiopia but soon, very soon they will be home. God bless youineo