Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Why not throw in a few more?!?!?




Playing a little baseball in the addis flower courtyard!




Sharing her cookies with mommy!




How many ethiopians does it take to load a ton...almost literally....of baggage?!?!



So a few pics from home too! Hanging out with the Katkes!




Good thing jack has long enough hair to hang on to!




Loving the train at Spokane riverside park.




Is it sad that you can have 5 kids and still feel like some ones missing????

1 comment:

Laura Streitman said...

Love the pic of the 5. Yes, you *can* feel like someone(s) missing! Been there, done that. I kept counting heads and felt like I was coming up short. Seven is a good number for us ... maybe for you, too! (Although, I know the need is great) Keep the pictures coming we are oohing and ahhhing in PA! ... and praying for that court date.