
We stayed in the big room with a private bath..even a bathtub!

They had a good sized yard with a basketball hoop even.


Livestock roam all over!

Yes, that is exhaust from the car in front of us.

The courtyard at the orphanage with cloth diapers I brought last time on the line.

It rained that hard almost every day!

The kitchen, they let me use the fridge, the microwave and a hot plate. The kids didn't like their water cold!

The front of the guest house.
There was 4 good restaurants very close by, a supermarket, photo printers, pharmacy, Internet cafe, and a bank. There just wasn't a reliable ATM. It worked one time and then was out of service the rest of the time!
The guest house had great breakfasts! I'm going to miss Chili's eggs! They would cook lunch and dinner on request too, spaghetti, burgers, tibs and injera for a very reasonable price...like 35 birr...or $2 per meal. I had brought easy Mac, ramen, and zaterans red beans and rice. The kids did NOT like the easy Mac or the ramen. They loved the red beans and rice though....and the dum dum suckers, snickers, cheerios, and granola bars!
using BlogPress from my iPad







3 comments:
I am loving hearing all about your trip, thank you for including all of the little details :O)
thank you for the gift of walking throught this with you through your blog - big ole hugs to you -
I was in Ethiopia June 1-5 picking up our two boys with my sister in law and neice. Our boys were at the transition home of CCI, but the day we were leaving, my SIL wanted to see Resurrection so we stopped by there for about an hour. We saw your two children. Soooo cute. Buzena was very excited about her blanket on her bed and took us to show us. Great idea. I hope you get to bring the home soon.
Post a Comment